Back to homepage

Tag "IL&FS Group"

IL&FS earns Rs.77.5 crore from two sale deals

IL&FS earns Rs.77.5 crore from two sale deals

🕔14:30, 28.Jul 2022

Chennai, July 28 (IANS) The beleaguered IL&FS group on Thursday said it has completed to sale transactions that netted a total of about Rs.77.5 crore. The two sale deals under IL&FS’ energy portfolio are Urjankur Shree Tatyasaheb Kore Warana Power Company

Read Full Article
IL&FS completes stake sale in OTPC for Rs 1,227 cr

IL&FS completes stake sale in OTPC for Rs 1,227 cr

🕔07:15, 5.Jan 2022

New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) The IL&FS Group has completed sale of its 26 per cent stake in ONGC Tripura Power Company (OTPC) to Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) at an aggregate valuation of Rs 1,227 crore. According to the

Read Full Article
IL&FS completes sale, transfer of Moradabad Bareilly Expressway to its InvIT

IL&FS completes sale, transfer of Moradabad Bareilly Expressway to its InvIT

🕔10:10, 26.Dec 2021

New Delhi, Dec 26 (IANS) The IL&FS group on Saturday said it has completed the sale and transfer of its entire holding in Moradabad Bareilly Expressway to its recently-formed infrastructure investment trust (InvIT) called Roadstar Infra Investment Trust. This is the

Read Full Article
IL&FS sells 52.26% stake in Terracis Technologies, resolves Rs 1,275 cr debt

IL&FS sells 52.26% stake in Terracis Technologies, resolves Rs 1,275 cr debt

🕔07:59, 26.Nov 2021

New Delhi, Nov 26  The IL&FS Group on Thursday completed the sale of its 52.26 per cent stake in Terracis Technologies Ltd (TTL) to Falcon SG Holdings of the Philippines. Terracis Technologies was formerly known as IL&FS Technologies Ltd, while

Read Full Article
IL&FS completes stake sale in Prime Terminals FZC, resolves Rs 757 cr debt

IL&FS completes stake sale in Prime Terminals FZC, resolves Rs 757 cr debt

🕔09:41, 25.Nov 2021

Mumbai, Nov 25 (IANS) The IL&FS Group has completed the sale of its 71.84 per cent stake in IL&FS Prime Terminals FZC (IPTF) to VTTI Terminal IBV (VTT I). The sale of the IPTF has successfully resolved IL&FS Group debt outstanding

Read Full Article
CCI okays GAIL’s stake buy in ONGC Tripura Power Co

CCI okays GAIL’s stake buy in ONGC Tripura Power Co

🕔05:26, 10.Sep 2021

New Delhi, Sep 10  The Competition Commission of India (CCI) has approved the acquisition of 26 per cent stake in ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd by GAIL (India) Ltd. The acquisition has been made from IL&FS group entities. The proposed

Read Full Article
IL&FS addresses Rs 43,000 cr debt, raises aggregate debt recovery target

IL&FS addresses Rs 43,000 cr debt, raises aggregate debt recovery target

🕔14:44, 15.Apr 2021

Mumbai, April 15 IL&FS Group has addressed a debt of Rs 43,000 crore so far and the management has now raised its aggregate debt recovery estimate to Rs 61,000 crore. The previous estimate of overall debt recovery was Rs 56,000 crore.

Read Full Article
IL&FS addresses aggregate debt of Rs 32KCr so far

IL&FS addresses aggregate debt of Rs 32KCr so far

🕔15:21, 22.Jan 2021

Mumbai, Jan 22 Debt-ridden IL&FS Group has addressed aggregate debt of around Rs 32,000 crore so far. In a statement on Friday, the group said that it maintains its estimates of addressing aggregate debt of over Rs 56,000 crore by

Read Full Article
IL&FS gets approval to sell China road asset

IL&FS gets approval to sell China road asset

🕔14:01, 24.Dec 2020

New Delhi, Dec 24  IL&FS Group has received Justice (Retd) D.K. Jain’s approval for sale of its Chinese road asset – Chongqing Yuhe Expressway Co Ltd (CYEC) to China Merchants & PingAn Infrastructure Phase 1 Equity Investment Fund (Tianjin), a

Read Full Article
Orix Corp intends to buy out IL&FS Wind Energy’s assets

Orix Corp intends to buy out IL&FS Wind Energy’s assets

🕔07:07, 20.May 2019

New Delhi, May 20  Orix Corporation of Japan, owner of 49 per cent stake in the seven operating wind power plants (SPVs) of the IL&FS Group, has expressed its intent to buy out the remaining 51 per cent stake held

Read Full Article