New Delhi, June 18 : S R Bansal has been appointed by Government of India as Executive Director, Punjab National Bank with effect from 18.06.2012. Now PNB has three Executive Directors.
Bansal started his banking career in 1981 with Dena Bank as a direct recruit officer. In his career spanning over 31 years, he served all over India with experience at branch, regional office, zonal office and head office levels. Before joining PNB, Sh. Bansal was working as Field General Manager, North India operations, covering 8 states and 1 Union Territory. He worked successfully in different functional areas of banking especially in credit for over 20 years.
During his deputation to India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd (IIFCL), he undertook setting up, organizing the credit functions and monitoring of credit risk management. He was member of IBA Committee for evolving a framework for monitoring of infrastructure projects. He was also associated in negotiations with multilateral/bilateral institutions like Asian Development Bank, World Bank, KFW, JBIC etc. He has also been speaker in seminars/ conferences organized by various forums like FICCI, CII etc.
- KR Kamath, CMD, PNB paying the floural tribute to its founder father Late Shri Lala Lajpat Rai ji on his 148th Birth Anniversary at its corporate, office New Delhi.
- POWERGRID signs Agreements with six NER States
- Kapil Sibal Launches “e-Gov Appstore”
- Satluj Nigam enhances dividend by Rs.8.28 crore
- On the occasion of PNB’s 119th foundation day, K.R. Kamath, CMD, PNB, handing over the cheque of Rs. 4 lac under CSR activity to Kulanand Joshi, Addl. PS to Chief Minister, Delhi
- S.R. Bansal, Executive Director, PNB, inaugurating a new branch at sector 49 Sohna Road Gurgaon
- K.H. Muniyappa, MoS, Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, GoI presenting the award to S.R. Bansal, Executive Director, PNB
- REC Signs MOU with MOP – sets Higher Performance Standards for FY 2013-14
- POWERGRID signed MoU with Ministry of Power
- Usha Ananthasubramanian, Executive Director PNB addressing the customers on the occassion of inauguration of Bank’s Branch at Sector 16, Noida.