New Delhi, 01 October. 2011 The super luxury Train “Royal Rajasthan on Wheels” (RROW) will start for it’s first commercial tour for this year to Rajasthan and other destinations specially for Khajuraho, Varanasi and Agra from Safdurjung Railway station, New Delhi on Sunday October, 2nd.
It is note worthy that Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. (RTDC) and Indian Railways (in Joint venture), encouraged with grand success of Palace on Wheels has introduce a new super luxury train Royal Rajasthan on Wheels since 2008-2009.
This new train will offer more luxuries and facilities to the passengers. Where as Palace on Wheels (POW) starts its journey on every Wednesday between the months of September to April, The New super luxury train (RROW) is scheduled to run on every Sunday between the months of September to April from Delhi.
RROW has the capacity of carrying 82 passengers at one time. The train contains one Super Deluxe saloon; thirteen Deluxe Saloons & two restro-lounges etc. The SPA coach will the main attraction of this royal luxury train.
- September 6, 2012 World famous and India’s foremost royal luxury train -”The Palace on Wheels” rolled on its first commercial journey for 2012-13 to Rajasthan
- September 5, 2013 Palace on Wheels chugs on season’s first trip
- October 7, 2013 Royal Rajasthan on Wheels begins season’s first journey
- July 5, 2013 82 special trains for Puri chariot festival
- February 26, 2013 The Union Minister for Railways, Pawan Kumar Bansal and the Union Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Praful Patel witnessing the signing of a MoU
- June 19, 2014 Railways freight revenue increases by 7.05 percent
- September 9, 2011 Indian Railways registers 6.1 % increase in freight traffic in Q1
- March 1, 2013 An inside view of the upgraded coach ‘Anubhuti’ of Indian Railways.
- April 26, 2012 ’??????????????’ (Palace on Wheels) ?? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?????
- October 23, 2013 Hot air balloons to help Maharashtra tourism soar
- May 25, 2012 Railways, ITDC jointly offer tourism services
- March 25, 2013 Railways to operate special trains on Holi
- January 5, 2007 Indian Railways Signs Concession Agreement with Container Train Licensees
- January 7, 2007 Indian Railways Signs Concession Agreement with Container Train Licensees
- July 8, 2014 Railways to launch special pilgrim services
- February 26, 2013 Frequency of 24 Trains Increased
- July 25, 2012 Railway seeks security to move stranded trains in Assam
- June 16, 2014 Railways to launch cleanliness drive
- January 24, 2012 Indian Railways to showcase ’100-year old ‘Punjab Mail’ during Republic Day Parade
- October 1, 2011 Railway Minister will flag off country’s first ever AC double decker train today
- July 5, 2013 Anganwadi workers to get Rs.750 more every month
- October 5, 2013 Ahead of Lok Sabha, five states to vote November-December
- July 1, 2014 BHEL commissions 250 MW Coal-based thermal power plant at Chhabra, Rajasthan
- July 7, 2012 Demand supply gap responsible for Tatkal woes: Mukul Roy
- January 12, 2012 India seeks Japanese cooperation to run bullet trains
- June 7, 2014 Of Rapes & Hangings: STATES PUT INDIA TO SHAME …
- March 15, 2013 Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot and the MoS for Petroleum & Natural Gas, Panabaka Lakshmi, in Barmer
- July 18, 2014 Mumbai-Ahmedabad high speed rail corridor to cost Rs.63,000 crore
- July 8, 2014 Cleanliness, hygienic food top priority : Gowda
- July 8, 2014 Pilot Project for ‘Office on Wheels’ for Business Travelers, Major it Initiatives Include Paperless Offices, new Mobile-Based Services