New Delhi, 01 October. 2011 The super luxury Train “Royal Rajasthan on Wheels” (RROW) will start for it’s first commercial tour for this year to Rajasthan and other destinations specially for Khajuraho, Varanasi and Agra from Safdurjung Railway station, New Delhi on Sunday October, 2nd.
It is note worthy that Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. (RTDC) and Indian Railways (in Joint venture), encouraged with grand success of Palace on Wheels has introduce a new super luxury train Royal Rajasthan on Wheels since 2008-2009.
This new train will offer more luxuries and facilities to the passengers. Where as Palace on Wheels (POW) starts its journey on every Wednesday between the months of September to April, The New super luxury train (RROW) is scheduled to run on every Sunday between the months of September to April from Delhi.
RROW has the capacity of carrying 82 passengers at one time. The train contains one Super Deluxe saloon; thirteen Deluxe Saloons & two restro-lounges etc. The SPA coach will the main attraction of this royal luxury train.
- August 21, 2014 Railways freight earning grew by 14.72 percent in July
- August 20, 2014 India and Czech Republic Sign MoU
- June 19, 2014 Railways freight revenue increases by 7.05 percent
- March 1, 2013 An inside view of the upgraded coach ‘Anubhuti’ of Indian Railways.
- February 26, 2013 The Union Minister for Railways, Pawan Kumar Bansal and the Union Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Praful Patel witnessing the signing of a MoU
- September 9, 2011 Indian Railways registers 6.1 % increase in freight traffic in Q1
- October 29, 2014 Rajasthan inks five deals for infrastructure development
- October 13, 2014 Modi makes railways an attractive investment destination
- October 9, 2014 Indian Railways total income up 12.02 percent
- September 16, 2014 SP triumphs in UP, Congress wins in Rajasthan, BJP stuns Bengal
- July 21, 2014 Railways to eliminate direct discharge toilets by 2021-22
- July 18, 2014 Mumbai-Ahmedabad high speed rail corridor to cost Rs.63,000 crore
- July 8, 2014 Railways to Earn Rs. 1.64 lakh Crore in 2014-15
- July 8, 2014 Budget presented amidst Railways’ huge need for funds
- July 8, 2014 Only 1 of 99 rail line projects sanctioned in 10 years complete
- July 8, 2014 Four new ways to mobilise railway resources
- July 8, 2014 Pilot Project for ‘Office on Wheels’ for Business Travelers, Major it Initiatives Include Paperless Offices, new Mobile-Based Services
- July 8, 2014 Railways to launch special pilgrim services
- July 8, 2014 Cleanliness, hygienic food top priority : Gowda
- July 8, 2014 Railway minister lists four new ways to mobilise resources
- July 8, 2014 58 New Trains to be Introduced 11 Existing Trains to be Extended
- July 8, 2014 Hope my rail budget meets expectations : Railway Minister Gowda
- July 8, 2014 Hope my rail budget will meet expectations: Gowda
- July 1, 2014 BHEL commissions 250 MW Coal-based thermal power plant at Chhabra, Rajasthan
- June 20, 2014 Rail passenger fares hiked 14.2 percent
- June 16, 2014 Railways to launch cleanliness drive
- June 16, 2014 Railways plan to install CCTV cameras in new coaches
- June 7, 2014 Of Rapes & Hangings: STATES PUT INDIA TO SHAME …
- June 2, 2014 Expert panel with Sreedharan to advise railways
- May 30, 2014 Railway minister meets Modi