New Delhi, July 25 : Edition of ‘Power People’ a quarterly Journal of Power HR Forum a Professional Body consisting of Power Sector PSUs with their HR Heads as its members, CMDs as Patrons and Secretary (Power) as Chief Patron was released by P K Sinha, Secretary (Power) in the presence of R S Mina, Director (Personnel), NHPC & President; U P Pani, Director (HR), NTPC & Vice President and Vinod Behari, Executive Director (HR), REC & Honorary Secretary – Forum on 24th July, 2013.
The Secretary, Ministry of Power, P.K. Sinha releasing the July 2013 edition of ‘Power People’, a quarterly Journal of Power HR Forum, in New Delhi
The aforesaid office bearers of Power HR Forum met Shri Sinha on his assumption of Office as Secretary (Power) and briefed him on the vision and activities of the Forum which provides an effective platform to power sector PSUs for healthy exchange of ideas, thoughts and concerns on various issues concerning human resource management.
- March 25, 2014 PFC SIGNS MoU With the Ministry of Power for the year 2014-15
- December 17, 2013 President of India Presents National Energy Conservation Awards
- February 13, 2014 The Secretary, Ministry of Power, Pradeep Kumar Sinha lighting the lamp to inaugurate the Indian Power Stations 2014
- February 13, 2014 The MoS (IC) for Power, Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia administering the oath to Sudhir K Chaturvedi
- February 3, 2014 REC to provide Aids and Appliances to persons with disabilities under CSR initiatives
- January 16, 2014 The MoS (IC) for Power, Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia addressing a press conference, in New Delhi on January 16, 2014.
- December 2, 2013 REC Crowd Puller at MoP Pavilion, IITF
- November 28, 2013 REC, a leading Financial Institution & ‘Navaratna CPSE’ under the Ministry of Power has been conferred with the coveted ‘SKOCH Order of Merit – INDIA’s BEST 2013 AWARD’
- November 28, 2013 REC Power Distribution Company Ltd (RECPDCL), a wholly owned subsidiary of REC, a ‘Navaratna CPSE’ under the Ministry of Power
- November 27, 2013 Ravi P.Singh, Dir.(Pers.) welcomes P.K.Sinha, Secretary,( Power), Govt. of India, at POWERGRID stall in Power Pavilion of India International Trade Fair 2013, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- November 21, 2013 Secretary Power Inaugurates the Power Pavilion at IITF
- November 13, 2013 Power Sector to showcase Inclusive Growth at IITF
- October 9, 2013 REC Honoured with the Gold Plate Award on International Day
- October 2, 2013 REC to Provide LED Solar Street Lights under CSR initiatives
- September 16, 2013 Power Minister unveiling CSR initiatives of REC in Madhya Pradesh
- April 4, 2013 The Secretary, Ministry of Power, P. Uma Shankar addressing at the inauguration of the 4th International Exhibition and Conference GRIDTECH 2013
- March 29, 2013 REC Signs MOU with MOP – sets Higher Performance Standards for FY 2013-14
- February 21, 2013 REC Launching 2nd Tranche of Tax Free Bonds Issue
- December 3, 2012 Silver Trophy for “Power Pavilion” at IITF-2012
- October 3, 2012 Corporate Affairs and Power Minister M. Veerappa Moily Visits REC Headquarter’s
- August 28, 2012 Union Minister for Corporate Affairs and Power, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily presented the NTPC executive training certificate
- April 24, 2012 RECTPCL, hands over SPV to Powergrid
- March 23, 2012 REC Signs MOU with GoI
- December 13, 2011 Cabinet approves National Electricity Fund
- September 1, 2014 Secretary (FOOD & PD), GoI Reviews Performance of CWC and Presents Performance Awards
- August 25, 2014 REC receives 13th ICSI National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance
- August 25, 2014 PM dedicates the 765 kV S/c Ranchi –Dharamjaygarh – Sipat transmission line
- August 22, 2014 REC awarded India Today – PSUs Awards 2014 for Best HR Practices
- August 22, 2014 अध्यक्ष एवं प्रबंध निदेशक, आरईसी मैत्री-घर, सी एस आर पहलों के अंतर्गत वृंदावन में विधवाओं के एक आश्रम का उद्घाटन करते हुए
- August 21, 2014 Prime Minister dedicates 765 kV Ranchi-Dharamjaygarh-Sipat transmission line