New Delhi, July 25 : Edition of ‘Power People’ a quarterly Journal of Power HR Forum a Professional Body consisting of Power Sector PSUs with their HR Heads as its members, CMDs as Patrons and Secretary (Power) as Chief Patron was released by P K Sinha, Secretary (Power) in the presence of R S Mina, Director (Personnel), NHPC & President; U P Pani, Director (HR), NTPC & Vice President and Vinod Behari, Executive Director (HR), REC & Honorary Secretary – Forum on 24th July, 2013.
The Secretary, Ministry of Power, P.K. Sinha releasing the July 2013 edition of ‘Power People’, a quarterly Journal of Power HR Forum, in New Delhi
The aforesaid office bearers of Power HR Forum met Shri Sinha on his assumption of Office as Secretary (Power) and briefed him on the vision and activities of the Forum which provides an effective platform to power sector PSUs for healthy exchange of ideas, thoughts and concerns on various issues concerning human resource management.
- Secretary Power Inaugurates the Power Pavilion at IITF
- President of India Presents National Energy Conservation Awards
- Ravi P.Singh, Dir.(Pers.) welcomes P.K.Sinha, Secretary,( Power), Govt. of India, at POWERGRID stall in Power Pavilion of India International Trade Fair 2013, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- RECTPCL, hands over SPV to Powergrid
- Silver Trophy for “Power Pavilion” at IITF-2012
- Corporate Affairs and Power Minister M. Veerappa Moily Visits REC Headquarter’s
- REC Signs MOU with GoI
- REC Signs MOU with MOP – sets Higher Performance Standards for FY 2013-14
- The Secretary, Ministry of Power, Pradeep Kumar Sinha lighting the lamp to inaugurate the Indian Power Stations 2014
- The MoS (IC) for Power, Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia addressing a press conference, in New Delhi on January 16, 2014.
- Power Sector to showcase Inclusive Growth at IITF
- REC to provide Aids and Appliances to persons with disabilities under CSR initiatives
- REC Crowd Puller at MoP Pavilion, IITF
- REC, a leading Financial Institution & ‘Navaratna CPSE’ under the Ministry of Power has been conferred with the coveted ‘SKOCH Order of Merit – INDIA’s BEST 2013 AWARD’
- REC Power Distribution Company Ltd (RECPDCL), a wholly owned subsidiary of REC, a ‘Navaratna CPSE’ under the Ministry of Power
- REC Launching 2nd Tranche of Tax Free Bonds Issue
- Power Minister unveiling CSR initiatives of REC in Madhya Pradesh
- REC to Provide LED Solar Street Lights under CSR initiatives
- REC Honoured with the Gold Plate Award on International Day
- The MoS (IC) for Power, Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia administering the oath to Sudhir K Chaturvedi