New Delhi, April 18 : Punjab National Bank is the first bank to bring in Green Banking by completing transformation into CBS Banking. It took, yet one more step ahead of others , when Vigilance Department of the bank introduced e-solutions by paperless dealings in complaint & vigilance procedures by a speedier communication system through e-network which drastically cuts down cost & time. At the same time it improves transparency.
At the All India Conference of top Executives of the Bank on 14.04.2012, KR Kamath, CMD, Rakesh Sethi & Usha Ananthasubramanian, ED and Shiv Kumar Gupta, CVO, launched this Green initiatives.
A special issue of PNB Vigil covering the above subject was also unveiled by CMD.
- CVC Authorities Applaud Vigilance Management of PNB
- On the occasion of Regional Conference of CVO, Santosh Macherla, Joint Director (BS & FZ), CBI, K.R.Kamath, CMD, PNB alongwith Rakesh Sethi , ED,PNB releasing the Fraud Prevention
- PNB quarterly net profit rises 5.5 percent
- PNB Q2 net up 12.14% at Rs 1,205.03 crore
- KR Kamath, CMD, PNB paying the floural tribute to its founder father Late Shri Lala Lajpat Rai ji on his 148th Birth Anniversary at its corporate, office New Delhi.
- Anndaan Sewa by PNB Prerna
- PNB Awarded Overall Best Corporate Social Responsibility ” Award 2012
- K R Kamath, CMD, PNB garlanding the statue of freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai on the occasion of his 147th Birth Anniversary
- Usha Ananthasubramanian ED, PNB receiving “SKOCH Award on Financial Inclusion-2012″
- Pushpa Kamath, President, PNB Prerna and K R Kamath, CMD PNB serving food to the less privileged at the Anna Dan Sewa