New Delhi : There has been an incident of fire in Bank’s Parliament Street building on 23.05.2012.
The team of Delhi Fire Service along with Delhi Police handled the situation in a very professional way resulting in no loss of life or material damage to the assets of the bank, including Data Centre.
K.R. Kamath, Chairman & Managing Director of PNB along with Rakesh Sethi, ED and other senior officials of the bank called on the officers of Delhi Fire Service led by A.K. Sharma, Director, to felicitate their team and acknowledge bank’s gratitude for their immense support.
- On the occasion of PNB’s 119th foundation day, K.R. Kamath, CMD, PNB, handing over the cheque of Rs. 4 lac under CSR activity to Kulanand Joshi, Addl. PS to Chief Minister, Delhi
- K.R.Kamath, CMD, PNB on the occasion of declaration of Bank’s Q-3 financial results.
- K.R.Kamath, CMD, PNB addressing the Press Conference on the occasion of declaration of Bank’s quarterly (Q1) financial results.
- On the occasion of Regional Conference of CVO, Santosh Macherla, Joint Director (BS & FZ), CBI, K.R.Kamath, CMD, PNB alongwith Rakesh Sethi , ED,PNB releasing the Fraud Prevention
- Pushpa Kamath, President, PNB Prerna and K R Kamath, CMD PNB serving food to the less privileged at the Anna Dan Sewa
- PNB Q2 net up 12.14% at Rs 1,205.03 crore
- K.R. Kamath, CMD, PNB (2nd from right) interacting with the customers on the occasion of Foundation Day of PNB
- Anndaan Sewa by PNB Prerna
- PNB receives ‘Most Socially Responsible Bank Award’
- PNB Bags NIRYAT BANDHU Award