New Delhi, May 25 : After the incident of fire on late Wednesday evening at PNB’s Parliament Street branch,New Delhi, all banking services have been fully restored.
Branches including those of Regional Rural Banks and Overseas Branches functioned normally today. RTGS/NEFT, ATM, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services are also functional. An official said the number of transactions crossed thirty lacs with ATM transactions having exceeded eleven lacs.
- Acceptance of taxes on 29th, 30th and 31st March, 2013
- MSME and PNB organizes retail loan camp
- Usha Ananthasubramanian, Executive Director PNB addressing the customers on the occassion of inauguration of Bank’s Branch at Sector 16, Noida.
- Anndaan Sewa by PNB Prerna
- पंजाब नैशनल बैंक में रक्तरदान शिविरों का आयोजन
- PNB Bags NIRYAT BANDHU Award
- President Pranab Mukherjee presenting the Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Shield and Certificate to K R Kamath, CMD,PNB on the occassion of Hindi Diwas Samaroh
- पीएनबी ने आवास एवं कार ऋणों की ब्याबज दरों को घटाया
- Pushpa Kamath, President, Sumitra Bansal, Sushma Bali, Secretary, Kiran Grover, General Managers ,PNB and other members of PNB Prerna, an association of the wives of Senior Management providing equipment to special children at Handicapped Children”s Rehabilitation Association (HCRA)
- PNB signs MoU with MaGE