New Delhi, April 19 : Sushilkumar Shinde, Minister of Power dedicated 400/220 kV Palakkad Substation of POWERGRID to the nation on 1st April, 2012 at Palakkad District of Kerala.
The occasion was also graced by K.C.Venugopal, Minister of State for Power and Aryadan Muhammed, Minister of Power, Govt. of Kerala and other dignitaries.
The Substation at Palakkad will facilitate reliable and quality power supply in and around Malabar Region for all round development of fast growing industrial zone in Palakkad district of Kerala. The project also includes the LILO of both circuits of Udumalpet-Madakathara (North Trichur) 400 kV D/C line at Palakkad sub-station.
This substation will facilitate serving of an enhanced potential load of about 300-400 MW in near future in the district. It will also play an important role in drawing additional share of power for Kerala from the new generating stations
- Union Minister for Corporate Affairs and Power, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily lighting the lamp to inaugurate the R&D Conclave, 2012 on Power Sector, in New Delhi on October 19, 2012.
- Union Minister for Corporate Affairs and Power, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily presented the NTPC executive training certificate
- 260 percent power capacity added between 10th and 11th Plans
- The Speaker, Lok Sabha, Meira Kumar lighting the lamp at the 60th Nehru Trophy Boat Race, known as “Kuttanad’s Olympics on Water”
- Union Minister for Corporate Affairs and Power, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily chaired a meeting with the Chief Ministers and Power Ministers of North Indian States to discuss the power situation
- Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, Montek Singh Ahluwalia releasing the Guidelines for National Electricity Fund, at the State Power Ministers Conference
- Union Power Minister, Sushil Kumar Shinde lighting the lamp to inaugurate the function of Perform, Achieve and Trade (PAT) Programme of NMEEE, in New Delhi July 04, 2012.
- Czech Republic Shows Keen Interest in Indian Power Sector
- Scindia Dedicates NTPC JV Project
- NTPC – Mouda stage II