New Delhi, July 05 : K.C.Venugopal, Minister of State for Power (GOI) visited the NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Project and inaugurated the proposed Spill way Control Room to be setup at Koldam Hydro Power Project. B.P.Singh Director (Projects), V.K.Gupta, Regional Executive Director (Hydro) , A.K.Nanda, AGM (Incharge) of the Koldam Hydro Power Project and Senior Administrative officers of the Mandi and Bilaspur District were also present on the occasion.
Venugopal reviewed progress of the project and appreciated the efforts of NTPC team. In his congratulatory message to NTPC Team he has said I had an enthusiastic experience in Koldam.
Team NTPC Koldam are doing commendable job even though lot of challenges are there. It should be appretiated the way in which last two years works are getting smooth and faster. Congratulations and my best wishes.
- Scindia Dedicates NTPC JV Project
- NTPC – Mouda stage II
- Union Minister for Corporate Affairs and Power, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily lighting the lamp to inaugurate the R&D Conclave, 2012 on Power Sector, in New Delhi on October 19, 2012.
- Union Minister for Corporate Affairs and Power, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily presented the NTPC executive training certificate
- 260 percent power capacity added between 10th and 11th Plans
- The Speaker, Lok Sabha, Meira Kumar lighting the lamp at the 60th Nehru Trophy Boat Race, known as “Kuttanad’s Olympics on Water”
- Union Minister for Corporate Affairs and Power, Dr. M. Veerappa Moily chaired a meeting with the Chief Ministers and Power Ministers of North Indian States to discuss the power situation
- Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, Montek Singh Ahluwalia releasing the Guidelines for National Electricity Fund, at the State Power Ministers Conference
- Union Power Minister, Sushil Kumar Shinde lighting the lamp to inaugurate the function of Perform, Achieve and Trade (PAT) Programme of NMEEE, in New Delhi July 04, 2012.
- Minister of Power dedicates Pallakad Substation