New Delhi, April 11 The Indian Railways said it will shortly finalise a fresh Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with its German counterpart on increasing their cooperation.
“India and Germany have a strong cooperation in the field of railway transport,” said Union Railways Minister Mukul Roy after meeting a high-level delegation led by German Federal Minister of Transport, Building and Urban Development Peter Ramsauer.
The two railways had an MoU for cooperation from 2006 to 2009 under which German companies have been involved in the supply of LHB coaches and signalling equipment for the Indian Railways.
- India, Germany to ‘shape the future’ with trade and technology
- India, Russia sign pact for Smerch rockets
- India, Israel ink pact to boost tourism
- India, Switzerland sign MOU for cooperation in finance
- G-4 nations to keep up efforts for UNSC expansion
- India, China Sign MoUs to Address Concerns on Trade Deficit
- India, China vow to resolve border row, boost ties
- Norway welcomes India as observer in Arctic Circle
- Unlike India, China not helping Nigeria stop fake drugs’
- The Federal Minister for Health, Germany, Daniel Bahr meeting the Minister for Commerce & Industry and Textiles.