Berlin, Aug 18 Germany and Canada will jointly conduct marine research.
The Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research in Kiel announced Friday that both sides have agreed on the joint cooperation.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel, currently on an official visit to Canada, was present at the signing of a treaty in Halifax, the German news agency DAPD reported.
Germany’s Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research and GFZ Research Centre for Geosciences, and Canada’s Halifax Marine Research Institute will also participate.
- Canadian province seeks to attract European investors
- The Federal Minister for Health, Germany, Daniel Bahr meeting the Minister for Commerce & Industry and Textiles.
- India, Germany to ‘shape the future’ with trade and technology
- The Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh meeting the President of Germany, Joachim Gauck, in Berlin on April 12, 2013.
- BRICS combined GDP will surpass US, western Europe by 2020: UN
- The Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh addressing at the closing ceremony of ‘Days of India 2012-2013 in Germany’.
- The MoS (IC) for Tourism, Dr. K. Chiranjeevi addressing a meeting of German tour operators, at ITB Berlin, Germany.
- Russia bans US meat imports
- Minister of International Trade and Asia-Pacific Gateway, Canada, Ed Fast meeting the Union Minister for Commerce & Industry and Textiles, Anand Sharma, in New Delhi on November 05, 2012.
- Canada to open embassy in Myanmar