New Delhi, July 18: Navaratna engineering and manufacturing enterprise, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has been conferred the maximum number of four ‘ICAI National Awards for Excellence in Cost Management 2010-11’, among public and private sector companies.
The awards were presented by Dr. Veerapa Moily, Union Minister for Corporate Affairs to B. Prasada Rao, CMD, at a function in New Delhi.
BHEL has been awarded the recognition for the seventh successive year, having earlier won the awards uninterruptedly for the years 2005 to 2010. An independent jury headed by the former Chief Justice of India, V.N. Khare unanimously selected BHEL’s Units – Haridwar, EPD-Bangalore, Jhansi and Power Sector-Southern Region in various categories, for the Awards for 2011.
- BHEL has been awarded the DSIJ Award for the Fastest Growing Maharatna PSU. The award was presented to B. Prasada Rao, CMD, BHEL, by Ajit Singh, Minister of Civil Aviation
- BHEL Provides Five Meal Delivery Vehicles to Akshaya Patra Foundation
- B. Prasada Rao, CMD, BHEL felicitating Praful Patel, Minister of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, on the occasion of BHEL’s Foundation Day at a function organised in New Delhi.
- President of India inaugurates 42nd IFTDO World Conference & Exhibition
- BHEL has signed the Memorandun of Understanding (MoU) for the year 2013-14 with the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises.
- BHEL has won the India Pride Award for Excellence in Heavy Industries 2012-13.
- M F Farooqui visits BHEL Corporate office
- BHEL reports FY13 net profit of Rs. 6693.37 crore
- Northern Region of BHEL commissions 2,053 MW in FY 12-13
- B. Prasada Rao, CMD, BHEL, receiving the NDTV Profit Business Leadership Award 2012 in the Engineering category